32Gi’s Race Range G-Shot is a unique small and easy to carry caffeine shot dispensed in a gel format. The G-Shot uses pure Guarana to immediately deliver 60mg of caffeine when consumed. It is very low calorie with virtually no carbohydrates which allows caffeine intake to be accurately measured without upsetting the balance of carbohydrate intake.
32Gi RACE RANGE G-SHOT FACTS
- Perfectly formulated for high intensity training or racing
- Immediate caffeine delivery when required
- Easy on the digestive system
- Patented snap packaging for carry convenience and ease of use
- Environmentally friendly
- No artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours
- Gluten, soya, egg and lactose free
- Vegan friendly
- GMO free
- Compliant with WADA standards
Pre-Event or Training
The G-Shot can be taken in prior to a high performance event at least 45-60 minutes prior to the start of the event.
During Events & Training
An athlete’s personal caffeine intake should be understood prior to using G-Shot during a race. Best practice is to first train with caffeine and see what works best for you before taking it in a race.
Suggested usage would be One G-Shot gel at least 45-60 minutes before the start of an event and then during the event as required . Caffeine intake works best when the user is caffeine intolerant. Athletes should try to avoid caffeine completely in the two weeks leading up to the event to maximise its effect.
For any questions or queries about this product, please contact us on (03) 9598 7888 or send an email to email@example.com