32Gi Recover s a unique vegetable protein recovery formula using a 1:3 PROTEIN to CARBOHYDRATE ratio. The 3:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio can assist in delaying the onset of muscle fatigue during high intensity exercise. Recover contains all the essential and non-essential amino acids and is naturally high in BCAA’s and Glutamine.
32Gi RECOVER RANGE SPORTS DRINK FACTS
- High quality protein to assist with muscle recovery
- Carbohydrates needed to assist with glycogen replenishment and blood sugar stabilization
- Contains vitamin C to assist with immune system recovery post exercise
- Pea Protein isolate is an intermediate fast digesting protein for complete absorption & stability
- Naturally high in Glutamine
- Gluten, Soy, Egg and Lactose Free
- Excellent Amino Acid profile
- Digestive Friendly
- Vegetarian Suitable
- GMO Free
- Compliant with WADA standards
- Kosher / Halaal Certified
Pre-Event or Training Loading
32Gi Recover can be consumed in the form of a hot or cold beverage or porridge prior to an event as a pre-race meal.
During Events & Training
32Gi Recover can be consumed during an endurance event to provide carbohydrates and protein. The 3:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio can assist in delaying the onset of muscle fatigue during high intensity exercise. Recommended for long distance events.
After Events & Training
Consume immediately post exercise in order to assist with the recovery process.
Sugar, pea protein, glucose, cocoa powder (minimum 7% cocoa solids), palm oil, vanilla, emulsifiers, natural aroma, stabilising agent, acidity regulator, anti-caking agent, anti-oxidant, stabilising agent.
Sugar, pea protein, glucose, palm oil, natural aroma, colouring agent, vanilla, emulsifiers, stabilising agent, acidity regulator, anti-caking agent, anti-oxidant agent, stabilising agent.
Sugar, pea protein, glucose, palm oil, vanilla, emulsifiers, anti-caking agent, stabilising agent, anti-oxidant agent, acidity regulator, stabilising agent.
For any questions or queries about this product, please contact us on (03) 9598 7888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org