BOB COOPER OUTBACK SURVIVAL BOOK
Outback Survival tells you what you need to do, and how, if you want to survive.
This book takes you through every aspect of a survival situation from dealing with the fear to bush tucker and the best way to use survival kits. With over 230 pages of trustworthy information and diagrams supported by real life stories of success and disaster in the wilderness. Eight pages of full colour photographs clarify on the finer points of bushcraft. A must read for anyone who enjoys the bush.
- Based on Bobs tried and tested Big 5 survival techniques, he explains how to:
- Water: how to find, purify and transport
- Warmth: fire and wind proofing
- Shelter: against rain, cold, wind and sun
- Signals: by day and night, audible, visual and directional
- Food: what is available, foraging and fishing
For any questions or queries about this product, please contact us on (03) 9598 7888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org