BRING POWER TO YOUR PEDALS
Rally XC100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
IMPECCABLY DESIGNED PEDAL
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this sleek pedal installs like any pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes.
By precisely measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally XC100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system.
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favourite SHIMANO SPD cleats in mind.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RK road or Rally RS road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
Pair Rally XC100 with compatible Edge cycle computers and the Garmin Connect™ app1 for easy data uploads and software updates. Even connect with the Tacx Training App when you take your ride inside.
MORE WAYS TO TRAIN
Rally XC100 brings power data to third-party apps1 such as Strava, Training Peaks, TrainerRoad and more.
- It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats.
- Edge® cycling computer compatibility makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favourite apps for even more analysis and data sharing.
- Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system at any time.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 316 g
- water resistance.: IXP7
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: SHIMANO SPD
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 13.5 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
- Rally XC100 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55 mm Q-factor washers
For any questions or queries about this product, please contact us on (03) 9598 7888 or send an email to email@example.com