There’s a lot of get-up-and-move packed into this fitness tracker. Though it’s compact enough to suit any occasion, vívosport features built-in GPS, which lets you accurately track your activities outside while also including a variety of indoor activities. It brings you fitness monitoring tools and all-day stress tracking plus handy connected features, including automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community. It’s the complete fitness tracking package.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
chemically strengthened glass
Width: 21.0 mm
Small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 122-188 mm.
Large fits wrists with a circumference of 148-215 mm circumference
|Display size||0.38" x 0.76" (9.7 mm x 19.3 mm)|
|Display resolution||72 x 144 pixels|
|Display type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
Small/medium: 24.1 g
|Battery life||GPS mode: Up to 8 hours
Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
|Memory/History||7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data|
- vívosport (small/medium or large, depending on version selected)
- Charging data cable
For any questions or queries about this product, please contact us on (03) 9598 7888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org