14500 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Integrated battery overcharge/discharge protection circuits
- High discharge performance Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- More than five hundred charge-discharge cycles
- Microporous barrier protects delicate internal components
- Pressure relief valve activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase
- Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
- Equipped at both ends with a nickel-plated S.S protector ensuring high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
- Coated with durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
- Automatically protects against overcharge, over discharge and short-circuiting
- Utilizes a high-quality battery protection IC from Seiko Instruments Japan
- Utilizes high-power MOS-FEE in the current regulation module for better efficiency and superior output
NL147 High-Performance Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
Purpose-designed for high-performance equipment.
A safe, environmentally-friendly, high-performance 14500 cell
Internal Safety Features
External Safety Features
Purpose-Designed High-Performance Protected Circuit
High Capacity and High Performance
Actual measured capacity is approximately 750mAh.
Compatible with Most brands of Flashlights
Positive end is a standard button size allowing maximum equipment compatibility.
Low Cost and Environmentally Friendly
A NL147 battery can be recharged over five hundred times, the equivalent of five hundred disposable batteries.
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||750|
|Accessory to Fit||Nitecore Flashlight|