Train smarter and discover the winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V, a premium multisport watch designed for pro athletes – and for anyone who trains like a pro. If you’re looking for a cutting-edge waterproof companion for triathlon or marathon training, Polar Vantage V is the perfect match.
The new Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology monitors your heart rate accurately even in the most demanding conditions. It can measure running power from the wrist with no additional foot pods or sensors needed.
If you want to train like a pro, you need to recover like a pro. Polar Vantage V helps you find the right balance between training and rest and stay injury-free with a uniquely holistic training load and recovery tracking solution.
The new Training Load Pro™ gives you a comprehensive view on how your training sessions strain your body in different ways. See whether your body is ready for training and get recovery feedback with Recovery Pro™.
When you train with Polar Vantage V, you get access to the full Polar ecosystem where everything is connected. All your training data is conveniently available on one platform in Polar Flow.
You can also automatically sync your training data to other 3rd party applications such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
With extensive training planning and analysis tools, an automatic training diary, progress reports and much more, Polar Flow will help you achieve all your training goals.
Share all your training data with your coach, get instant feedback and plan your season together with your coach with the free Polar Flow for Coach service.
- Next level wrist-based heart rate monitoring, even when swimming
- High resolution colour touchscreen display
- Running Power measured from the wrist - no additional sensors required
- Recovery Pro measures training load and provides recommendations (Polar H10 heart rate strap required)
- Barometric altimeter for accurate elevation
- Over 130 pre-loaded sport / activity profiles
- 24/7 activity tracking and sleep monitoring
- Battery life: up to 40 hours in GPS mode (using 1-second GPS sample rate)
|Physical dimensions||46 x 46 x 13 mm|
|Wrist band circumference||155 - 210 mm|
|Display size||30.4 mm (1.2")|
|Display resolution (W x H)||240 x 240 pixels|
|Water rating||3 ATM (30 metres)|
|Battery life||GPS: up to 40 hours (1-second GPS sample rate)|
- Polar Vantage V - Blue (Medium / Large)
- Polar H10 heart rate strap
- Charging cable
- User manual