LIGHTWEIGHT PREMIUM MULTISPORT WATCH
Built on decades of scientific research, developed under the strictest laboratory conditions, and engineered to enable athletes of all levels to exceed every expectation, the powerful convergence of minimalist design, innovative technology, and intelligent training and recovery tools make Polar Vantage V2 our most formidable sports watch to date. We’re only human - this is something else.
- Premium Materials with Sleek Lightweight Design
- Ultra - Long Battery Life: Up to 40h Training Time / 100h with GPS
- Polar Precision Prim e™ Wrist
- Based Heart Rate Tracking
- Training Load Pro™ & Recovery Pro™
- Sleep Plus Stages™ and Nightly Recharge™ - Running and Cycling Performance Tests
- Leg Recovery Test
- Wrist-based Running Power
- FuelWise™ Smart Fueling Assistant and Energy Insights
- Outdoor Applications: Turn - by - Turn Route Guidance powered by komoot; Hill Splitter™; TrackBack; Route and Elevation profiles, PLUS Always - On Outdoor Features: Altimeter, Compass and Location Coordinates; Sunrise, Sunset and Twilight Times
- FitSpark™ Daily Training Guidance
- Multiple Satellite Systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS with Assisted GPS
- Smartwatch Essentials: Music Controls, Weather Reports, Phone Notifications
- Polar Flow
- +130 sport profiles
47 x 47 x 13 mm
52 g with wristband, 34 g without wristband.
Aerospace aluminium alloy with glass fibre reinforced polymer.
Always-on colour touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240.
ALS (ambient light sensor) adjusts back light intensity based on surrounding ambient light.
346 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available.
Integrated GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.
Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation.
Time and date. Alarm with snooze.
Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
Durable and comfortable integrated proprietary silicone wristbands. Easy to change. Sizing:
S: wrist circumference 120-190 mm
M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
Operating temperature: from -10° to 50°C. Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
Water resistant 100m (suitable for swimming).
Polar Vantage V2 with H10 Heart Rate Sensor
- Polar Vantage V2 premium multisport watch
- Charging cable
- Polar H10 heart rate sensor
- Polar Vantage V2 user manual
- Information note
For any questions or queries about this product, please contact us on (03) 9598 7888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org