The NEW Polar V800 GPS Multisport Watch
The most anticipated Polar product launch of the year is finally here! Pre order now available HERE.
The Polar V800 tracks speed, distance & route with integrated GPS plus your daily activity 24/7. It’s perfect for running, cycling, swimming and more!
Versatility is what makes this GPS watch a serious contender. When using it for multiple sports, you can create tailored sport profiles for each sport and switch from one sport to another easily without losing any training data. You can also check the transition times between sports and the Polar V800 is water resistant to 30 Metres with the newly added feature of being able to monitor your heart rate even while swimming.
The second key feature of the Polar V800 is its learning and improvement capabilities. The Polar V800 guides you towards your goals and notifies you via a sound or vibration to tell you that you need to slow down or speed up.
For cycling, you can track your speed accurately with the aerodynamic and light cycling speed sensor. Not only can you track your pedalling rate and improve your performance with the cadence sensor, you can also improve your technique and get accurate measurement of your power output and left & right balance when combined with the new optional Keo Power Bluetooth pedal system.
Secure one of the first units in Australia. Pre order now available HERE.
Take a look at some of its key features and benefits:
- Every training session is measured along with 24/7 daily activity
- Helps you understand your training load and recovery need
- Tracks your speed, distance and route with integrated GPS
- Fully customizable sport profiles to get the most out of your training
- Supports multisport training with transition times
- Gives heart rate even in water with a comfortable dual-mode transmitter
- Allows you to plan and analyse your training with the free Polar Flow app and service
- Compatible with Polar Bluetooth® Smart running and cycling sensors
- Waterproof to 30 m/100 ft
Be one of the first in Australia to own one of these impressive units! By placing a 10% deposit, you are securing a unit from our first shipment expected late June to early July 2014.
Click here to Pre Order before the first shipment sells out!