Warranty & Returns
Returning an item for Exchange
- All Returns / Repairs must be sent to:
Highly Tuned Athletes
PO Box 1178
Hampton North, VIC 3188
- Goods must be packaged for return postage with appropriate protection and covered by some sort of protective wrap. If an item is sent back with postage labels or adhesive tape on the outside of the box the request for return will be refused. We suggest all items are sent Registered Post, as we will not be held responsible for non-receipt of returns.
- A Photocopy of the original receipt must be included with the returned good(s) with a precise description of the fault.
- please include a pre-paid self-addressed return Australia Post Satchel. If no satchel is sent, then postage charges of $9.95 will apply to any return deliveries.
- In the case of an incorrect choice (such as wrong size ordered or wrong colour ordered) the customer is responsible for paying for the postage of the returned good(s) to and from HTA.
- We do not offer refunds for 'change of mind purchases'. We may, at our discretion, offer a Credit note or exchange.
- Please note: Special orders cannot be returned for 'change of mind' under any circumstances.
Returning an incorrect item/order
- You must advise HTA via email or phone (03) 9598 7888 as soon as you notice something is wrong with your order.
- If an incorrect product has been sent to you please keep it in the packaging it came in and in an un-used condition.
Customer Service / Warranty
Garmin: 1800 235 822
Suunto: 1800 651 872
Polar: (02) 9195 2000