Warranty & Returns
Returning an item for Exchange
- All Returns / Repairs must be sent to:
Highly Tuned Athletes
579 Hampton St
Hampton, VIC 3188
- Goods must be packaged for return postage with appropriate protection and covered by some sort of protective wrap. If an item is sent back with postage labels or adhesive tape on the outside of the box the request for return will be refused. We suggest all items are sent Registered Post, as we will not be held responsible for non-receipt of returns.
- A Photocopy of the original receipt must be included with the returned good(s) with a precise description of the fault.
- please include a pre-paid self-addressed return Australia Post Satchel. If no satchel is sent, then postage charges of $12.95 will apply to any return deliveries.
- We do not offer refunds for 'change of mind purchases'. We may, at our discretion, offer a Credit note or exchange.
Our returns policy is provided in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you change your mind about your purchase, Highly Tuned Athletes may offer you a refund or exchange provided that;
- You return the item within seven days of purchase.
- You produce a satisfactory proof of purchase, being your original receipt or online proof of purchase such as a tax invoice
- The item is in a resalable condition including its original packaging, has all the labels intact and including all relevant manuals, accessories etc, is unopened, unused and in the same condition as it was sold to you.
- It has not being turned on, nor paired to any third party devices or apps.
- If the above requirements are not met we reserve the right not to offer an exchange or refund.
- Please note: Special orders cannot be returned for 'change of mind' under any circumstances.
Returning an incorrect item/order
- You must advise HTA via email or phone (03) 9598 7888 as soon as you notice something is wrong with your order.
- If an incorrect product has been sent to you please keep it in the packaging it came in and in an un-used condition.