Hammer Nutrition Gel - Jug
Australian Delivered Stock
Long Use by dates and ready to ship immediately
- Consistent, reliable energy - no sugar crash
- Easy to consume and assimilate, gentle on the stomach
- Versatile and economical
- Made with real fruit and wholesome ingredients
For over a decade, Hammer Gel has been the benchmark of concentrated carbohydrate energy, primarily because of what it doesn’t contain— Hammer Gel has no added refined, simple sugars and artificial colors or sweeteners. Choose either single-serving pouches or the cost-effective jugs for even, reliable energy, not the “flash and crash” of sugar-loaded products. You get only what’s good for you: complex carbohydrates, natural ingredients, and real fruit. The result is a great tasting concentrated fuel source that goes down and digests easier than any other energy gel. Hammer Gel is versatile as well – you can drink it straight, add it to your water bottle, or combine it with Sustained Energy, HEED, and Perpeteum to create a variety of tasty energy combinations for any length activity, anywhere, anytime.
Suggested Doses by Body Weight*:
- Up to 54 kg: up to 2 servings/hour
- 54-70 kg: up to 2.5 servings/hour
- 70-86 kg: up to 3 servings/hour
- 86+ kg: up to 3.5 servings/hour
*These are estimated doses. Each athlete should determine in training, under a variety of conditions, their personal optimum.
Usage Suggestions & Notes:
- Hammer Gel may be used as the sole source of calories during workouts and races up to two hours.
- When training sessions or races go longer than that select either Hammer Nutrition’s PERPETUEM or SUSTAINED ENERGY as your primary fuel source.
- Hammer Gel is perfectly compatible with all Hammer Nutrition fuels so during ultra distance events, while Hammer Gel cannot be your sole source of calories every single hour, it may be occasionally to give you a little variety in what you’re consuming.
- Espresso Hammer Gel contains 50 mg caffeine per serving
- You can use Hammer Gel to flavour Sustained Energy, Hammer Whey smoothies, etc.
|Hammer Gel Orange|
|Serving Size 1.7 tablespoons (32.9 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%*|
|Vitamin C||3 mg||5%|
|Alanine 6.6 mg||†|
|Isoleucine 3.3 mg||†|
|Leucine 9.9 mg||†|
|Valine 6.6 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
|Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Filtered Water, Orange Juice Concentrate, Energy Smart® (Grape juice and Rice dextrins), Potassium Sorbate (as a preservative), Citric Acid, Salt, Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Alanine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Potassium Chloride.|
|This product is processed in a facility that also processes Dairy & Soy products.|